Friday 15 January 2016

First Glimpse; Lite Brites summer 2016 nail polish collection by China Glaze...

I was on Nail Polish Direct looking for the release date for the OPI New Orleans collection, when I found the following promo picture for the upcoming China Glaze summer collection.

Yep, we're still in January but are already getting to have a glimpse into China Glaze's annual neon collection...

Summer inspired collection is an artwork that takes away the standard colours & push your brightness boundaries to your own style and individuality & expression 12 New summer shades to blast out and stand stand out of the crowd

HOT FLASH
Luminous classic red

BITE ME
tint of Orange and light Pink

PINK TO THAT
 barbie summer pink

LIP SMACKIN GOOD
faded pop Pink

PAPA DON'T PEACH
neon orange coral

WHIP IT GOOD
.bright yellow

LIME AFTER LIME
atomic light green

I GOT A BLUE ATTITUDE
Miraculous violet Purple

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BLUE
Turquoise sky blue

LETS JAM 
Light pop bubble purple

WE GOT THE BEAT
strong vibrant shining awe purple

NONE OF YOUR RISKY BUSINESS
satsuma dry orange 


There will also be five different polish sets available - I'm not sure based on the lack of pictures and written information, but I'm wondering if the third item in the trios could be a nail art pen?

 LOVE SHACK DUO (X2 14ML) 
Hot Flash & Lip Smackin Good. 

 FLASH DANCE TRIO (X2 14ML - 1X 3.25ML)
None of your risky Business & I Got A Blue Attitude & a silver chrome Nail art 3.25ml

 MATERIAL GIRL TRIO (X2 14ML - 1X 3.25ML) 
I’ll Pink To That & What I Like about Blue with a White Stripe Nail art.

WHIP IT GOOD 6 PIECE (6X 3.75ML) 
Whip It Good, Papa Don't Peach, Ill Pink To That, We Got The Beat, We Got The Beat,  What I Like About Blue, I Got The Blue Attitude.

LITE BRITES KIT (6X 14ML)
lip Smackin good, Bite Me, Ill pink to that, We got the beat, Let's Jam & what I Like about Blue.


I know that the picture isn't the best quality or size, but it is enough for me to see things I like the look of; in predictable style, the blue and purple shades jumped straight out at me. The lighter pink and peach are interesting me too, as I love the colours of my Shocking Pink and Flip Flop Fantasy China Glaze neons but don't like the formulas, so I'm excited that I might be getting the chance to replace them - China Glaze nailed (eye roll) the formulas for their neons last year, so -hopefully they'll continue to this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment