Tuesday 1 December 2015

First impressions: Heat Kissed edp by Beyonce...

Heat, Heat Rush, and Heat Mrs Carter are okay [pleasant but generic] and whilst I do think that Heat Midnight and Heat Wild Orchid are better, I don't think they're anything truly amazing that you need to drop everything for and rush out right now to get hold of.  But I couldn't resist trying the latest addition to the Heat range when I spotted it in my local stores, to see if it is meh, good, or - dare I type it? - something that I wanted to own?

Heat Kissed has been a pleasant surprise for me: it seems that Coty are upping their game by aiming for adult Beyonce fans, and creating something that I can actually see Beyonce herself wearing...

Scent-wise I think that it is like a combination of the sultry woody warmth of Heat and the patchouli-lead spice found in Midnight Heat. The winning aspect for me is that this is the least fruity entry in the Heat range on me - there is a light and lingering impression of dragon fruit, but it takes a backseat to the other things going on - Heat Kissed is all about the florals, patchouli and vanilla-infused woods. 

Official scent notes: litchi, mango, pitahaya (dragon fruit), Red Fury orchid, Sambac jasmine, Moroccan rose oil, African sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla.

The longevity is good, but nothing great; on average I'd say it wears between six to seven hours as the patcoulli note is strong. On that note I'd definitely class Heat Kissed as an everyday autumn/winter fragrance - it's too warm a perfume for the spring/summer months.




30ml - £23

50ml - £29
100ml - £35

There is also a gift-set available for Christmas - £24

Contents; 30ml edp, 75ml body lotion, 75ml shower gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment