Sunday 6 December 2015

NOTD: Center Of The You-niverse by OPI...

Sparkly black polish. I own lots of them, but when I saw photos of this one I decided I needed it. 


Center Of The You-niverse is described by OPI as having 'star dust' in the formula, so I was sold.

Star dust ≠ glitter, right? Let's find out...


Center Of The You-niverse has a black base that is somewhere between a creme and matte, and is bursting with fine silver glitter dust. There is also black glitter dust that becomes largely lost in the base that gives the polish a texturized appearance, even though the polish is largely smooth to the touch.


The formula for this is nice; it can be a teensy bit patchy on the first coat, but two coats covers the nail completely and evens any unevenness out. Despite the polish leaning towards matte, it wears as well as a creme.




The Starlight collection is available wherever OPI polishes are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment