Sunday 13 December 2015

NOTD: Give Me Space by OPI...

Today I'm going to share my thoughts on the last polish in the OPI Christmas 2015 collection that I own. 

Give Me Space was the polish that I immediately wanted when the first pictures began showing up online, and yes, it looks just as mouthwatering in person. But what about the formula? Is it as good as it looks, or does it let the side down?Lets find out...

Give Me Space is my favourite shade out of the polishes I own from the Starlight collection. It is a lovely royal blue shade, and the formula is filled with micro holographic glitter.

The formula is my favourite kind too; neither too thick or too runny, that is opaque and even in two coats. It applies smoothly, dries quickly, and wears well.


If you only buy one polish from the Starlight collection, then this is the one that I recommend.
                


The Starlight collection is now available at salons, stores and sites that stock OPI polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment