Tuesday 25 April 2023

Are sunny days coming? [reviewing Far Away Endless Sun edp, by Avon]

 Radiate from the moment you rise 

Escape to a moment of radiance when you spritz the floral, fruity and citrus fragrance onto your pulse points.


It's that time again - a new Far Away flanker is upon us.

I'm actually more excited to try this one compared to other ones in the past... and I always look forward to trying the flankers; it's meant to be richer in fruity notes & lighter in florals, and people who tried it prior to the general release say that it is one of the flankers that is greatly removed from the original Far Away. Every key scent note that Avon list is one that I enjoy and something that is less tied to the original Far Away sounds exciting, so yeah, I'm expecting great things.


Endless Sun reminds me of Heat Rush a bit, thanks to the peach which wears all the way through the top, heart & base. The tangerine is just as distinctive, as is what seems to me to be passionfruit. I also get bergamot & water lily too, which also carry through to the floral heart, before gradually fading.
 
The floral mix is a bit similar to Far Away Infinity, rather than the original Far Away; you get the usual Fay Away DNA combination jasmine, and orange blossom, but there is something slightly balsamic in the background for a fresher feel. Poppy flowers don't have a strong scent and the seeds are more smoky, and I don't clearly recognise what is behind the four florals I've already mentioned - marigold maybe?

The changes between the top & heart, as they merge into the drydown are very slight - a bit of musk-infused vanilla, and the usual amber & sandalwood pairing. The strong fruit and the lingering floral blend softens the transition.

Official key scent notes: Peach, tangerine, poppy, amber, and vanilla.


We all know how my opinion on the longevity and aura goes; a 8 to 9 hour weartime, and the fragrance carries for around a foot on me. Superb for a perfume frequently on offer for £10. Endless Sun is very wearable for the spring & summer months - casual, yet easy to dress up. This is another winner in the Far Away line for me, and I highly recommend picking up a bottle - heck I've been wearing it most days, so my perfume pen is empty and my bottle already is well-used.

Endless Sun is backup worthy and I'll be placing another order soon.


If you don't know any Avon sellers yourself, you can always order a bottle of Endless Sun online via Avon UK;

50ml edp - £13
150ml Fragranced body lotion - £5
10ml perfume pen - £6

No comments:

Post a Comment