Thursday 12 November 2020

Two palettes, one look: the Jackie Aina & Carli Bybel palettes, by Anastasia Beverly Hills.


I've been making sure to make use out of all of the eyeshadows I have in my trimmed down collection and that sometimes means using more than one palette at a time. 

Today's post will hopefully inspire someone to make their palettes go that little bit further too.



Nothing wild to see here;  I can do similar looks using either palette alone [I planned on a post showing similar looks side by side, before my camera died], but hopefully this will encourage someone to mix and match palettes to make them go that tiny bit further, instead of buying new ones all of the time.

Both eyeshadow palettes are pretty and have workable formulas, but find them a bit 'been there, done that' - ABH seem to reuse shades more and more often these days...



My review, swatches and where-to-buy links for the Jackie Aina palette, are here.

My review, swatches and where-to-buy links for the Carli Bybel palette, are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment