Friday 10 July 2020

EOTD; the Stupid Love eyeshadow palette, by Haus Laboratories.

Today I want to showcase the shades in the Stupid Love palette that I haven't yet featured on the blog. 

The Stupid Love eyeshadow palette sold out quickly on the Haus Laboratories website, so I rushed the testing for my testing period after it launched on Amazon UK, in order to write my review and get it posted before the palette sold out - and I didn't get any decent photos when I wore these shades (whining about my camera is in the previous post), so I'm attempting to do a decent recreation today...





I got this idea from Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia album; not from Dua's makeup on the album cover, but from the title and style behind the tracks. 

I went for a 60s vibe instead of a 80s one, with a cool & dark crease, strong liner and light lid. I modernized the look with silver lids rather than white ones, as that shade is what I think of when I think 'futuristic'.


Aa


My review, swatches and where-to-buy links for the Stupid Love eyeshadow palette are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment