Saturday 4 July 2020

EOTD; the Stupid Love eyeshadow palette, by Haus Laboratories.


I had a bit of a productive morning - I've sellotaped my camera up along the loose base and it's now working again. Sorta working - the view finder is black, so I just have to point  the camera in the right direction & take loads of photos,  and hope that a few of them are in focus & balanced lighting.

Back to the subject of today's post; I'm making the most out of my camera's last leg, by posting some promised photos of a non-blue look with the new Stupid Love palette.





The look turned out very autumnal grunge - an old favourite of mine.  I wear these kinds of looks all year round, and think any eye colour and all skintones will look great with these shades.

Sour Candy is one of my favourite shades in the palette - the camera didn't pick it up well, but the copper shade has a lovely pink sheen. Stunning.




My review, swatches and where-to-buy links for the Stupid Love eyeshadow palette are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment