Monday 1 June 2020

Two palettes, one look: Sunrise and Love eyeshadow palettes, by Natasha Denona.


I had an exciting day; I went to a Costa Coffee drive-through !!


I haven't been anywhere for around 10 weeks, and as diabetes is no longer showing on the vulnerable list  [at least it wasn't showing when I checked it, but now there is another debate over the dangers of coronavirus in diabetics going on], I decided to make the occasion special and put on some of my most expensive makeup.

The Love palette is limited edition and I want to get in at least one more EOTD post featuring it whilst the palette is still available for you to buy, so I used a few shades from it alongside my favourite matte shades from the Sunrise palette for a sunny look...







I think I'm starting to get into the reverse smoky eye look now that I've learned not to apply the shadow too precisely - the shades looking smudged & uneven is better with this type of look.

It's a very quick look to do - around 1 to 2 minutes per eye.





The Love palette is £60 and is available from SelfridgesFeel Unique and Cult Beauty.  My review and original look suggestions are here.

The Natasha Denona Sunrise eyeshadow palette is £60 from Feel UniqueCult Beauty  and Selfridges. My review and original look suggestions are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment