Saturday 1 June 2019

FOTD - Revolution x The Emily Edit:The Needs eye & face palette (with guests KvD, Pixi & Fenty)...



Here's a quick and simple look for days when you don't have much time to get yourself polished n pretty before heading out of the door aren't feeling great and oversleep, so need to grab easy-to-apply products to make you look more alive than you're feeling so that you don't scare anyone, using a small selection of products that all can be applied within 10 minutes total.




I kept things simple with Faith in the inner half of my crease and Hope in the outer half, Peace as a clean and 'awake' looking lid shade and Love as a highlight/neaten my crease. Quick and simple, yet very pretty...

... but I unknowingly had a splodge of Faith on my finger, which I smeared under my brow. So I then blended Faith and Hope up towards my brow with Courage, in a attempt to cover up the smudge I'd made with Faith - as you can see, the attempt failed somewhat. Oh well, I tried.


My undereye setting powder [I was testing a new tinted moisturizer, so didn't set the rest of my face], bronzing contour, blush and highlighter all came from the larger pans in The Needs. No need for more detail...

[just wanted to randomly add that I'm impressed that when I dropped my palette on the floor with enough force to snap the hinges off the lid, none of the shadows were damaged]


My review, swatches and shade combination suggestions for The Needs are on this page.




Other products used:
Pixi H20 Skin Tint in Cream [review coming soon]
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Fair
KvD Beauty Go Big Or Go Home mascara
Fenty Beauty Universal Lipgloss in Fenty Glow


You can buy The Needs for £10 from the Revolution site and the Superdrug site.

No comments:

Post a Comment