Sunday 1 March 2015

NOTD: Uh-oh Roll Down The Window by OPI...

OPI's  Uh-oh Roll Down The Window is from the 2011 Touring America collection.  
This is a nice shade to transition from winter to spring & as Amazon UK sell this shade for just £5 I thought that I'd share my opinion on it...



Uh-oh Roll Down The Window is a slightly dusty army green creme. This shade is perfect for this time of the year; I'm getting bored of wearing my vampies and neutrals, but am not quite ready for springy pastels.

Uh-oh Roll Down The Window has a winning formula; it's not too thick and gloopy, but is not thin and streaky either. This shade straddles the line between being a 1 coater and a 2 coater, so sometimes there'll be one or two thin spots with just the one coat on me, so I need that second coat to level everything out.


Here's my usual statement- nail polishes in general will last me anywhere between two to four days with only minimal wear. But as I'm a self powered wheelchair user I'm tough on my hands and am always catching my nails, so I can't really speak for how long lasting the formula is overall.



No comments:

Post a Comment