- Stop That Train — rust red shimmer
- Loco-Motive — gunmetal and red glitter
- One Track Mind — navy blue creme
- Well Trained — dark turquoise creme
- Mind the Gap — olive shimmer
- What Are You A-Freight Of — dark brown creme
- Lug Your Designer Baggage — brown creme with gold flecks
- Conduct Yourself — oxblood creme
- Nice Caboose — raspberry glitter
- All Aboard — purple creme
- Choo-Choo Choose You — purple/gray smoky shimmer
- Don’t Get Derailed — gray creme
[credit: Chic Profile]
I wasn't going to bother mentioning this range as most other bigger blogs have already covered it, but... aren't the colours gorgeous?
It's the redder shades which caught my eye first, which is a bit weird for me; I was never really into red polish before, but in the past few months it's become a bit of a thing for me to find red shades that I like. I never liked green polish either, but that is now another obsession for me, so I will probably pick up the olive shade too. In addition to all of that, the grey shades are also calling my name, so it is looking like this collection is going to be murder on my wallet...
The All Aboard collection is trickling through to retail sites now.