Thursday 20 February 2014

Miss Thang: Miss Manga mascara by L'Oreal...



In the past I have thought that the L'Oreal mascaras I've tried all have really wet formulas which makes them prone to clumping, so their Miss Manga mascara has been a real surprise for me in the fact I can use the tube straight away, instead of having to leave it for a few weeks to dry for a little while... 

I love the big, doll eyed look, and this mascara gives my lashes the mega volume, great separation and rich colour to make the look easy to achieve.

I've not experienced flaking or smudging, plus it holds my curl all day and is easy to remove. The volumizing abilities of this are unbeatable, plus the increase of length is good too - and since the brand doesn't promise any added length with this product, I think that this is a great added bonus.




Naked lashes vs one coat of Miss Manga



The brush is a regular size with short bristles so I'm not forever hitting my socket line during application. The gimmick for this mascara is the the wand near the tip bends to enable the brush to grab, coat and push every lash out and up (even those little stragglers in the outer corners of the eye). It did take a couple of tries to get used to this feature, but now I think that this gimmick really does help me to achieve my desired look.





At the end of the day this mascara can easily be removed too - I either use cold cream or just grab a makeup remover wipe, and I've never had any problems :)


Two coats


***

£8.99
Available in Black, Violet and Turquoise.



No comments:

Post a Comment