Wednesday 15 August 2012

No Safe Words Here: A ongoing erotic tale...




I feel like the only person who hasn't read - or at least attempted to read - 50 Shades of Grey. The whole it-began-as-Twilight-fan-fiction thing put me off immediately [I couldn't force myself to read past the first third of the first Twilight book], so the huge surge in the popularity of erotic fiction has passed me by. Until now.
No Safe Words Here is a first draft erotic novel [so adults only], by indie author Mercy Walker.

I've read a few of her books [I'll get my Last Rites review up soon], so decided to give the first chapter of this a go and have become hooked, so I just wanted to pass the info along.


Mercy discusses No Safe Words Here, err, here.




The project is ongoing and is being posted on Blogspot.  Read [and enjoy] No Safe Words Here from the start here; No Safe Words Here: Post One--Chapter One...

No comments:

Post a Comment