Monday 16 August 2010

EOTD: Supreme


After having a whole head of blonde highlights I decided to lay off the eyeliner and try a softer, more feminine approach to my make-up to match my lighter hair. This look was inspired by Boots 'No 7 Decades Collection; Supreme Seventies' print ads for their recent limited edition make-up collection.






I took care to sweep on the eyeshadow lightly and was generous when it came to blending, so the look was underdone and light. I've developed a bit of a thing for taking the colour out to the outer V of my eyes - I'm doing this most of the time now.



Products used:

Urban Decay - Primer Potion
Urban Decay [Book of Shadows II] - (Inner to outer V) Sphynx, Ecstasy and Jinx
Benefit - Ms Popularity loose highlighter (around tearduct)
Maybelline - Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara (2 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment