Thursday 16 April 2020

The glow goes on... [reviewing the Face Glow Cream Shimmer Stick, by Natasha Denona]

"Discover Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer, an illuminating cream stick perfectly fuses to skin for a glow that seems to come from within. Delicate colour and pearl effects shape the complexion with pure radiance.

Easy direct application allows you to glow and go with style. Enriched with Lychee extract that offers antioxidant, hydrating properties"



As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I've become more interested in more natural-appearing highlighters - yet I'm also fond of highlighters which have I'M HERREEE levels of shine. Is there such a thing as a  highlighter that can somehow combine those two features?


The catchily named Face Glow Cream Shimmer stick is a shimmer that, once applied and warmed by the skin, doesn't have a notable colour to it - it just looks like a wet, high shine gloss. I never really understood the 'glass skin' trend until now, but I'm now paying attention. 

The wear-time for this, a cream-based product, is fantastic; it'll wear all day [up to 12 hours, with no touchups], with no fading or slipping. I tend to avoid cream and liquid highlight formulas as I've never found any to hold up, so this has really surprised me with how flawless I've found this to wear. I think that I need to look more closely at the brand's face products...




 
I'm a big fan of this product; it has that natural-yet-blinding wet-look dazzle I've been looking for, paired with an excellent formula. There's never been any need for wordy reviews for the Natasha Denona products I own, as they perform spectacularly - nothing to pick apart,  as they do what they say they'll do.
.


The Face Glow Cream Shimmer Stick costs £36 and is available in 3 shades [Light, Medium and Dark]. 
It is available in SelfrigesFeel Unique and Cult Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment