Sunday 19 August 2018

Getting Lippie: Dose Of Cocoa by L'Oreal...

After instantly falling for the first shade of L'Oreal's Les Chocolats liquid lipstick I got, I had to get my hands on another one right away. Can we get another fantastic formula, or was the first time a one-off?  

Dose of Cocoa is a peach-but-beige-based nude tone, that will work all year round, with any eye makeup look. 

The formula is the same as it is for the previous shade I reviewed in this line, so forgive how similar it is; the formula is not-too-wet, but not-too-dry, so it applies easily for a liquid lipstick and dries pretty quickly. You get the easy application, strong colour and good staying power of a traditional bullet lipstick, without the drag or the heavy & drying feeling you can get from a bullet lipstick. As a liquid-based formula you get a soft & moisturized feeling and pleasant scent/taste of a gloss, without the sticky and slippy feeling you ge from a glossy formula. 


Again, I want to give a shout-out to tip of the wand; it's a hollow heart shape, so it has a hole in the center which makes it next-to-impossible for formula to gunk up and overload the applicator.
I highly recommend picking up at least one shade from the 12-piece Les Chocolats matte liquid lipstick line to everyone. I already own too  many lipsticks for one person to go through in a lifetime, but I'm extremely tempted to take advantage of the 3-for-2 offers both Boots and Superdrug are currently offering on L'Oreal cosmetics to pick up more shades from this line, since both of the shades I have are consistent in quality.


The Les Chocolats line of liquid lipsticks are £8.99 each and can be found at; 
AmazonSuperdrug and Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment