Friday 11 July 2014

NOTD: Filthy Gorgeous London in Rock Star...



Filthy Gorgeous London 3-free nail polish in the shade Rock Star is a light green jelly, that is full of holographic, green and scattered gold microglitter. I first thought of as a polish for layering, but there are so many microglitter pieces that the polish becomes almost-fully opaque with just two coats. 




Despite the heavy amounts of glitter this polish I was impressed with the fast drying time, and and I find that it wears as well as the big named polish brands I've tried. Being a glitter bomb it does take a little bit more effort to remove, but it seems easier then many of my other glitter-heavy polishes.




As usual: Using my usual base and top coat, this polish will last me anywhere between two to four days with only minimal wear. But as I'm a self powered wheelchair user I'm tough on my hands and am always catching my nails, so I can't really speak for how long lasting the formula is overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment