Sunday 27 May 2012

New fragrance: Midnight Heat EDP by Beyonce

[no promotional ads available yet]


In 2012, Beyonce launches the latest, more sensual Heat EDP edition: Midnight Heat. The new edition is said to exude passion in the air and embodies excitement of hot summer nights.

It opens with rich fruity flavors of plum from Armenia and star fruit. Orchid, black tulips and purple peony form the heart that gradually turns into the oriental base of warm amber, sandalwood and patchouli.




The fragrance is available as 15, 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.






I've not seen Midnight Heat in store yet, but I'll try it when I do come across it.



Neither Heat or Heat Rush really stood out for me; they are 'nice', but not really something I'd re-buy. But there was a U.S. only release - Heat Ultimate - a few years ago, which I really did like. Sadly my bottle was stolen rom my suitcase, and when I returned to America the next year, everywhere had sold out :(




Will Midnight Heat make up for Heat Ultimate?


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment