Tuesday, 26 May 2015

New fragrance: Mad Potion edp by Katy Perry...

Coty describe this fragrance as a sexy vanilla - musky composition.
They say it will open with accords of vanilla orchid, peony and apple musk. The heart is based around a mixture of Bourbon vanilla, jasmine petals and soft musk. The base captures oriental flavors of vanilla, amber and sexy musk.


Sorry Katy, but I'm not feeling this one at all; a fragrance with three kinds of vanilla and three kinds of musk, poorly presented in such a cheap and ugly bottle? I'll test it if I see it in-store, but based on the notes and the not-so-great Killer Queen line from Coty, I can't muster up any enthusiasm for Mad Potion.

Coty will apparently only be releasing this fragrance in 15ml and 30ml bottles, so (to me) it doesn't look like they're very confident about this fragrance either.


There's no release date for this yet, but Coty have already promised the first flanker for this [Mad Love] will be released this autumn, so I'm guessing that  Mad Potion will be hitting store shelves any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment