Sunday, 12 October 2014

New fragrance: Fleur Fatale edp by Kim Kardashian...

Fleur Fatale by Kim Kardashian is described as "a seductive and rich composition that evokes the exotic Orient".
The scent starts with accords of black currant, violet and bergamot. The heart reveals seductive floral layers of tea rose, peony and iris. The base ends with amber, creamy sandalwood and white musk.

The white rose shaped bottle is available in 50ml and 100ml.


Hmm. I dislike her signature release and all of it's flankers because she always makes sure that the perfumers put loads of tuberose in those ones; and tuberose sets of my migraines, and her True duo of perfumes are very generic, but this new pillar release actually sounds okay to me.

I'm not at all keen on the cheap looking bottle, however. And her promotional photo - with the teased hair, pout and hands-on-hips pose - looks more fitting for a calendar or lads mag shoot, but I'm willing to test this perfume with an open mind if I see it in a store.


Fleur Fatale was released in the US last month, so the UK release should be before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment