Wednesday, 10 September 2014

FYI: Happy Halloween scented candles are only 79p at Home Bargains...

I don't usually give heads up like this - although it does seem like that's all I do lately (I do have some cosmetic reviews lined up, I swear). However now we've almost arrived at autumn my obsession with scented candles is rearing its head again, and this bargain is too good not to share...



This pumpkin spiced fragranced candle is only 79p in Home Bargain stores.

A few years ago I found a jar candle in TK Maxx by a brand called For Every Body, with the fragrance name Spiced Pumpkin. Well as far as my memory goes, this version smells almost exactly the same, at a fraction of the cost.



As the name suggests, Pumpkin Spice smells like pumpkin and sweet spices. The pumpkin is creamy, whilst the cinnamon and nutmeg is mixed with brown sugar and powdered vanilla. This is my favorite room warmer for autumn as I adore the smell of pumpkins - it's such a shame that pumpkin fragrances aren't common in the UK :( 

The main selling point for the brand is that the entirety of the candle wax is perfumed, so the fragrance lasts as long as the candle does. The fragrance throws well and I can catch occasional wafts of the perfume whilst the candle is unlit too




I've checked the Home Bargain website, but the candle isn't yet on there. But if you have a store near you, then I advise having a look to see if they stock it.



No comments:

Post a Comment