Wednesday, 23 July 2014

In the thick of it: Thick & Fast mascara by Soap & Glory...‏





The formula for this mascara is pretty good if you prefer volume over length; there's lots of volume, hardly any clumps, and rich colour. I average at 12 hours wear per day, and the mascara has never flaked on me. However; I didn't like the absence of any lash lengthening, and that this mascara can't hold any curl.




All above photos feature 1 coat of mascara


There doesn't seem to be anything special about the design of the brush - regular bristles and standard shape - but for some reason I always end up with mascara on my lids and browbone.




There's not much to say for Thick & Fast - it's not a bad mascara, just not one that stood out for me. I don't feel as though I can recommend this product to anybody at the end of the day, as so many mascaras at this price point perform better.


2 coats of mascara

-----
RRP £9
Blackest Black

Soap & Glory toiletries and cosmetics are sold in boots stores in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment