Friday, 27 June 2014

Glam'Eyes Quad eye shadow by Rimmel...




Rimmel Glam'Eyes Quad eye shadow soft silken powder formula glides on smoothly and blends effortlessly, flawlessly reproducing the intense saturated colour. Loud and Proud.




(I found my compact in Poundland and the colour combination [Dark Signature] is no longer in production, however the compact named Smokey Purple contain extremely similar shades and is still sold)




Like with the Glam Eyes HD Shadows Quad, my main complaint with this is with the pigmentation; the colours all swatch nicely, but once applied and blended they only give a sheer wash of colour.




Subtle look (no primer)
I'm wearinClinique High Impact Mascara iall of the photos

London look (with primer)


The plus side to this is that this means that the colour selections in the compacts are all highly wearable, and the shadows aren't as shimmery/frosty as they were in the other palette.

I'm completely stuck on the fence with this compact: I like it & will use it regularly as it is so easy to work with‏, but there is no way that I feel able to recommend this product to others. I decided to put up this quick review to allow others to decide for themselves; are you a fan of sheer, subtle washes of cololur? Is blend ability the most important aspect of eyeshadow for you?


***

£6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment