Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Talking 'bout; Dainty Doll Blush in My Girl

A short while ago I came across a three piece Dainty Doll makeup bundle in TK Maxx. The eyeshadow, blush and lipstick were packaged together tightly so I couldn't see the labels, making this a bit of a blind buy.

As luck would have it the lipstick and blush were the same shades I'd been admiring in Boots, so I was delighted with my latest find. Since I've already shown how both the eyeshadow and lipstick apply in real life, I thought I'd share my thoughts on the blush with other people looking for information on Dainty Doll...



MY GIRL is a light candy pink shade, that is similar to Benefit's Dandelion - it's just a bit brighter. The powder has a nice satin finish, and when I look very closely at my skin, I can see that the blush is lightly shimmering. [the packaging on the products just use numbers. MY GIRL is 002].





I'm impressed with the pigmentation; a little goes a long way. You don't get a lot of product, but it'll still last a while since you just need a light dusting of powder. The powder isn't very tightly packed, so it can be a bit messy. Not a deal-breaker for me, but if you're using this for the first time bear it in mind. I've found that this lasts all day with no touch-ups, and it doesn't enhance my dry skin. I'll be sure to pick up more colours in the range, as I'm so happy with the performance of this.





Dainty Doll is a small UK brand, that produces flattering-but-trendy shades of makeup for fairer skintones.

Dainty Doll products are sold in Boots stores and online.


No comments:

Post a Comment