Sunday, 10 March 2013

I'll cry if I want to: Dainty Doll lipstick in It's My Party


A few weeks ago I came across a three piece Dainty Doll makeup bundle in TK Maxx. The eyeshadow, blush and lipstick were packaged together tightly so I couldn't see the labels, making this a bit of a blind buy.

 As luck would have it the lipstick and blush were the same shades I'd been admiring in Boots, so I was delighted with my latest ind and thought I'd share my thoughts with other people looking for information on Dainty Doll...





IT'S MY PARTY is a matt, red-based shade of hot pink - and by hot pink I mean almost fluorescent on my very fair skin. I think that the shade is somewhere in-between MAC' Viva Glam Nicki 1 and Show Orchard, or a darker version of Kat Von D's Backstage Bambi lipstick.






IT'S MY PARTY has a similar finish to the matt lipsticks by Kat Von D; it has a long-lasting formula that dries like a stain. I put in on in the mornings, eat and drink, but colour is still on my lips up to six hours later, there is transfer to cups etc, but my lips remain evenly coloured. My lips are dry, but the formula doesn't cause them to flake.







Dainty Doll is a small UK brand, that specializes in producing flattering-but-trendy shades of makeup for fairer skintones.

Dainty Doll products are sold in Boots stores and online.


No comments:

Post a Comment