Friday, 19 August 2011

My latest buy: Eye Beauty Set by Pixi





Not too much to say about this yet. I jst wanted to give everyone a head's up as Amazon UK are selling the following colour combination [RRP £26] for only £6.92. There are only 9 left, so get your skates on.



It's too early for me to do a review yet as I want more time to play around with the kit, and first impressions are so-so; on the plus side, I wanted soft, neutral, matt, easily blendable colours and this set delivers. On the not-so-good side, I tried to take some swatches, but the colours didn't show up very well [my skin is pale and bleached the swatches out), so the pigmentation isn't the best.

The shades are beautiful though and I hope to take some quick EOTD photos, so fingers crossed that it works out.





A review and (hopefully a few EOTD looks will be coming shortly, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment