Thursday, 9 December 2010

Upcoming release: Katy Perry range for OPI



Perez Hilton was published a sneak peak at the upcoming OPI range that is inspired by Katy Perry over on cocoperez.com.


As well at a look at the paper advertisement, we also get a look of four of the polishes, which are named after songs from her Teenage Dream album.





It's also been mentioned by several different sources that the collection will feature a black shatter topcoat. I have the Barry M version of this ['Nail Effects' £4.99] and love it. You apply it over your colour like a normal topcoat and as it dries it distorts and creaks up, creating a unique pattern.

I have a crappy mobile picture:




Excuse the quality. I'm going through a rough patch with my nails; They're peeling and constantly snapping so I'm not painting them yet for better swatch pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment