Friday, 17 December 2010

Mmm, smells Christmas... Hidden Fantasy EDP by Britney Spears




This is the first entry in the Fantasy line that I think could be classed as an 'adult' scent. Sadly; I think this will be the least popular out of the Fantasy line as it isn't as sweet as it's predecessors, so is therefore more appealing to the 'older' (21+) customer.

For what it's worth; I think this is the best Fantasy fragrance EA have released.

Advantages: low price, for women of any age, men could wear this too
Disadvantages: Only suitable for colder weather

HIDDEN FANTASY opens with citrusy fruits, its more tangy then sweet on me. Things start to get interesting as the middle notes develop on my skin. The floral notes seem to be spiced to me; the clove grabs my attention. I'm not sure what Napolitano cake is, but I couldn't detect any typical buttery & sugary cake accords in HIDDEN FANTASY. The vanilla and amber base notes combine wonderfully with the woods, lending comforting warmth to the middle notes, minus the sugar rush I was expecting.

While HIDDEN FANTASY is suitable to wear all year round, I'll wear it mainly during atumn/winter. It has a warming effect on me. Plus; I find the clove and orange festive.
Scent notes: sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, jasmine, stargazer lily, clove, sweet Napolitano cake, vanilla bean, jacaranda wood, fluid sandalwood and amber.



The lasting power is good for a Britney/EA; about 6 hours.


The Fantasy bottle is cute; this time it's red (where the earlier describtions of the scent being cherry/vanilla originated from) & the price is reasonable.



Summary: A fantastic scent for the festive season


No comments:

Post a Comment